dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Looking back



1. Yes, at fourth of ESO I didnt have a bigger vocabulary extension than now. I was commiting a lot of mistakes and now I'm realizing and seeing them, I think that's good because I'm learning from my own mistakes.

For example, in a phrase I said: '' If I can be a real actor'', now I would write: ''If I could be a real actor''. These mistakes are one that I learnt from.

2. The activity that shows me my level of english, probably, is the writing because it demonstrate your vocabulary and grammar, and it's very important to speak with other people. The speaking is also very important because it shows you the pronunciation level.

3. The activities that were very useful for me in english and helped me to learn it are the blog ones maybe, because you must practice and apply your grammar and vocabulary, that f you don't go to the translator. Also I include the pet and first exam

4. The activities that wasn't useful for me were the speaking but not at all, for me all the activities that we've done in this school year were useful, some more and others less, but more or less every was useful.

5. The actvities that I would like to do next year are the speakings and solve the wholes in lyrics songs, like 'lyrics training'. This activities helps your pronuntiation so that the other people can understand you, and the songs helps you to understand the english, that's very very important when you are going to talk with someone in english.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada