diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

How my summer will be

This year it's my turn to work and help my father with the company FRIGOS INN, that consists in deliver fridges that have been rented by the customers through the campings around St. Pere Pescador.
At first I was quite upset, but I think and it's going to be an experience for me, because I'll ned to talk with the customers and be alert for the money and talk in english, this way i'll practice my pronuntiation and vocabulary.

I've already delivered a few fridges to the customers and talk in english with them, and everything went very good, I understood the customers, they understood me and no problem, I'm getting used to it.

I hope everything it's going to be alright and see one of my first experiences in labour world.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada