diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

Changing habits

Recently, I have been changing my habits, like eat more fruit and do more sport.
When I started ESO, i wasn't doing much sport and eat fruit. That was bad, my mum warned me to eat more fruit, if not, when I would be older i would have health problems. I didn't realize it, but somehow I was feeling bad.
Now, through ESO and starting high school I've started a new healthy diet, that consists in eat more fruit, vegetables and cut off ice creams, sodas and non-healthy food.

My fovouite fruit are the cherrys, but I also like strawberrys and berries.

Now a days, my body feels it and I feel better, it's incredible the change that you make when you eat fruit and doing sport, going to the gym and all this things that make your body feel natural. 





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada