diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

Countries I want to travel

One of my best wishes is to travel much as I can in my life, so I decided that when I have an oportunity, I'll travel around the world, beacuse at the end, it's the most important for a human.

The first country that I would visit would be Japan, because I love sushui (I made an entry just for sushi last trimester) and see how the people live there. There are different climate and different sea.

The second would be Hawaii, doing kitesurfing (I made an entry just for the kitesurfing last trimester), surfing and getting swarthy. Life there is differnet than here, you always spend good time with your friends, you can see starnge fishes and jellyfishes, it's just amazing that place.

My sister says that she wants to go with me to Basque, because she went there with her freinds and said that it's amazing, with that ginat cliffs and amazing types of foods.

I don't included Australia and other countries, but more or less are the same as Hawaii and Japan, I like so much that kind of countries.

Japan:



Hawaii:


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada