diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

My sister

She's a very good person and I'm very happy with her, because she helps me sometimes with chemistry and biology.
She is studying biotechnology in the UAB, and this summer she is going to do an internship in the Hospital of the Vall d'Hebron, a very famous hospital where lots of people are treat there. She will discover a new that world that she loves and will spend a very good time.

In general, she is likeable, but sometimes is boor. Many times she's so annoying because she tells me all the time how I must do the homework or the exams, I know that she do it in good intention but you get tired of it.

I wouldn't like to have another sister, shetakes care of me and always says to me who are the friends you must trust.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada