diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Learning a new sport

Since winter has arrived, me and my family has the idea to go to ski with friends of mine. When I was very little I learnt skiing and I liked it so much, but now that I returned to the snow I practiced snowboarding.
Snowboarding consists of using a snowboard table to slide over a surface covered by snow. 
My first lesson was a little frightening because you have to reach the whole control of the table and rest the back leg and put all the your mass on the front of the table, on the front leg, so you can move your back leg to change the direcction of the table. When you're going down a track, it's very scary to put all your mass in front of the table because it seems like you're going to fall ahead and get very injured, but when you gain confidence it's not that difficult.
This weekend I went to Les Angles, a very big ski station, in France, 2 and a half hours from St. Pere Pescador. This time I went very fast though the skiing tracks and I overtook lots of people that before I couldn't.
I'm very pleased with this new sport that I've just learnt, and I hope that my progress on it will be successful.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada