diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Hogwarts - Pottermore



A friend of mine have read all the Harry Potter books, and when we went to London with the school, we went to King's Cross, a station were you can find a Harry Potter shop and a simulation of the entrance on the Platform 93/4. 
If you want to see which is your Hogwarts house, you must go to Pottermore (click here) and make a new count on the top left of the screen, where it says 'profile'. Then, you'll have the option to click on a part of you're profile where it says 'which is your Hogwarts house'?. You click there and you'll have to answer the questions.
I did the quiz because my friend that read all the book is very annoying so I did the test. I answered and my house is SLYTHERIN. It made me laugh so much! In fact, I think that the Slytherin is the best one, they're intelligent and very clever, astute,..
My friend that made me do the quiz is Ravenclaw, so it's time for you to know which is your house in Hogwarts!







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada