diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

The Degree i'd like to do

I've been thinking a lot recently about which degree I'm going to do next year.
First of all, my favourite subject is earth science, because I like a lot the volcanos, rock erosions, the airflows, ocean currents,... To do this kind of subject you must go to geology, the cut mark is lower than I though, but I've seen another degree that I like too.
This degree is the chemistry and technologies of the food, where you stdy the kcal, how to extract the fat from the food, etc. , very realted with my research work. This cut mark is higher than geology, but I can reach it. The university i'd like to go is in Barcelona, the UAB, where my friends are going too, so I'd like to go there too.
I hope this years go better for me and I hope to reach the cut mark,  I'd like to do both degrees, but I must think a little bit more about it.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada