diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

A Strange Dream


One day, I dreamed that i was skating with my sister in the park of Sant Pere Pescador. She was saying that i must go faster, but I couldn't do it. Then, i remember that the floor was very wet, and then we went in a natural park, but I don't know where it was. We were skating there, very fast, but it was getting dangerous, because there was ways of rock and little stones, and there were other cemented. With the skaters you can only pass the cemented way, and there was a lot of plants and thorns, and I don't like too much the thorns. Then, in front of me there was a curve, and I tried to do to the right, but i slipped and fell into the thorns. It was very horrible, i was like if I was feeling the thorns scratching me,it was unbearable.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada