dissabte, 7 de maig del 2016

Patrick Ekeng: Dinamo Bucharest and Cameroon midfielder dies after collapse

NEWS LINK

Ekeng, a football player, fell to the floor on the 70th minute of a league match between Dinamo and Viitorul. He was carried to the hospital but died two hours later although they tried to revive him. The Camenoorian FA confirmed his death on Friday, while his former club tweeted: 'We have no words to express our sadness at the lost'. Afetr his dead, the Fifa president read about this lost and said that all the messages are regarding Patrick Ekeng forever, that this lost will me regarded for all time. I fell very sorry for this lost, when I realized it I was like 'WOW', I've never seen something like this. A very similar thing happened in 2003, where a Cameroon foe died after collapsing during a match against Colombia in France.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada