dijous, 14 d’abril del 2016

Soulmate description

Jasmie is a fantastic person that I met during my trip to Italy. About complexion, she's tall, smoothed brown skin. The thing that I love from her is that she's well-built because when she has ime, she goes to the gym and keeps herself fit. She has hazel eyes, and also they're very big. Her lips are fleshy and big, and a straight nose. Jasmine is dark-haired and very long-haired too, but this weeked sh'es going to vut her hair quite shorter than it is now. Her legs are long and thin, very pleasant for your view. She's  now, and her birthday is going to be next week, so I'm going to giver her a secret present, a special surprise, she will always be younger than me. Also, she's quite tall.

Jasmine is studying obligatory studies now, but when she finishes, she told me that will continue studying, that's because I know that she is very hard-working in the things she liks to do. However, she's ver sensitive and impatient, but laughs at everything funny she sees, a little bit like me. When Jasmine is going to ride a roaller coaster or things like that, she becaomes very nervous, but in the most of the situations she's very optimistic, energetic and brave.

Fianlly, this person is very important to me because she always cheers me up and has a wonderful sense of humour, I've spent very happy moments with her. Apart from that, she's extremely shy when she meets new people, she became very shy when she met me for the first time.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada