dijous, 12 de maig del 2016

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS

My first post of this blog was in 2013, when I was doing fourth of ESO with Sonia, two years ago. I've read it and I realized that I commited various mistakes that now I wouldn't make at all. I has so much fun reading my first post in this blog because it reminds me a lot of memories.
My first log post was: 'My dream: be an actror', and it talks aout my dream when I was fifiteen yo. For example, my mistakes were: 'If i can be a real actor, my challenges are very difficult to solve.' corrected is : If I could be a real actor... would be very difficult to solve'. Another mistake: ' i will can do distance classes.' COrrected is: I'll be able to do distance classes'. LINK FIRST POST
Also, I made mistakes of structure, like starting to explain without writing an introduction before. I made mistakes with the photo because I placed it a little bit too near from the text, and it's too big. Also, i wasn't too critical and reflective, normal in fourth of ESO. But i used one word that I didn't remember since I checked it on the dictionary: 'cram', I didn't remember this word, but then when i wrote the post I did, so that shocked me a little bit.
I see a personal development in my writings and compositions, I use more complex words and grammar. I include my progression with the oral presentations. also: I improved a lot with the oral presentations mostly with the pronunciation and the vocabulary used, and I also improved because I'm not that shy as in my first presentation, i learnt minimally how to express

Now that I realized my mistakes in the past, it's time to see to improve more in the future. This mistakes were very common in ESO, then in fist batxillerat I improved, and now I improved more, and that's how it goes on, you never stop learning new things.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada